- Arnab Das, S Azarudheen, Bhaskaran Chandrasekaran, Shifra Fernandes, Fiddy Davis. The plausible effects of wearing face masks on sports performance – A scoping review. Science et Sports. 2023 (in press).
- J. M. Maurer, K. A. Harenski, Subhadip Paul, et al. Machine learning classification of chronic traumatic brain injury using diffusion tensor imaging and NODDI: A replication and extension study. Neuroimage:Reports. 2023, 3, 100157, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ynirp.2023.10015
- Gopinath Bhowmik Bhunia, Uday Sankar Ray. Training and detraining management of performance measures by Yoga among middle-aged blue-collar men. International Journal of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2023; 13(4): 984–990. https://doi.org/10.47552/ijam.v13i4.3065
- Tanugatri Majumder, Virginia De Martin Topranin, Øyvind Sandbakk, and Dionne A. Noordhof. Indian Endurance Athletes’ Menstrual Cycle: Practices, Knowledge, Communication, Health, and Changes in Perceptions Across the Phases. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. 2022; 17(12): 1706-1715. doi: 10.1123/ijspp.2022-0131. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36351428/ )
- Subhashis Biswas, Supratim Guha, Rupayan Bhattacharya. Validity And Reliability Of Polar V800 Smart Watch To Measure Cricket-Specific Movements. Physical Education Theory and Methodology. Physical Education Theory and Methodology. 2022; 22(3), 316-322. https://doi.org/10.17309/tmfv.2022.3.03.
- Subhashis Biswas, Rupayan Bhattacharya. Effect of physical and physiological parameters on the performance of sub-elite Indian upper order batsmen in T20 matches: a pilot study. MOJ Sports Med. 2022; 5(2): 51‒55. doi: 10.15406/mojsm.2022.05.00118.
- J. Michael Maurer, Subhadip Paul, Bethany G. Edwards, Nathaniel E. Anderson, Prashanth K. Nyalakanti, Carla L. Harenski, Jean Decety, Kent A. Kiehl. Reduced structural integrity of the uncinate fasciculus in incarcerated women scoring high on psychopathy. Brain Imaging and Behavior. 2022; 1-9. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11682-022-00684-z.
- Vikas Pareek, Subhadip Paul, Prasun K. Roy. Corpus Callosum Remodeling in Glioma: Constancy of Fiber Density and Anisotropy in MRI. Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences. 2022; 49(2):282-286.
- Manohar Kumar Pahan, Mahendra Kumar Singh. Effect of Day Time on Cognitive Performances of Preadolescent Athletes Nurtured in a Controlled Environment. Physical Education Theory and Methodology. 2022 Jun 25; 22(2): 268-275.
- Manohar Kumar Pahan, Mahendra Kumar Singh. Reactive Stress Tolerance in Preadolescent Sports Participants: A Comparison of Six Individual Non-Contact Sports. Teorìâ Ta Metodika Fìzičnogo Vihovannâ. 2022; 22(1): 121-127.
- Arnab Das, Usha S. Kaniganti, Shruti J. Shenoy, Pralay Majumdar, Alak K. Syamal. Monitoring training load, muscle damage, and body composition changes of elite Indian rowers during a periodized training program. Journal of Science in Sport and Exercise. 2022 (in press).
- Gargi Ray Chaudhuri, Arnab Das, Swaraj Bandhu Kesh, Koushik Bhattacharya, Sulagna Dutta, Pallav Sengupta, Alak Kumar Syamal. Obesity and male infertility: multifaceted reproductive disruption. Middle East Fertility Society Journal. 2022; 27(1): 1-2.
- Debdatta Talukdar, Akash Kumar Haldar, Rinini Dastidar, Soumitra Kumar, Manojit Lodha, Ajanta Banerjee, Swapan Karmakar, Kunal Sikder. Inflammation-related Biomarkers Are Associated With Severity Of Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy (IDCM): A Brief Report On Patients Of West Bengal, India. Journal of Cardiovascular Disease Research. 2022. 3(1).
- Asmita Chakraborty, Sheta Halder, Purvi Kishore, Disha Saha, Sujata Saha, Kunal Sikder, Arnab Basu. The structure-function analysis of Obg-like GTPase proteins along the evolutionary tree from bacteria to humans. Genes to cells. 2022 Jul;27(7):469-481.
Publications in Conference Proceedings:
- Arnab Das. Sports genes and their influence on human elite athletic performance – current state and future direction. 68th Annual National Conference of Association of Physiologists & Pharmacologists of India (APPICON 2022) at PGIMER, Chandigarh. 13th-15th December, 2022
- Arnab Das, S Azarudheen, Baskaran Chandrasekaran, Shifra Fernandes, Fiddy Davis. New Normal in the COVID-19 Era: The Plausible Effects of Wearing Face Masks While Exercising and Training. 31st Annual Conference of The Physiological Society of India (PHYSICON-2019) An Extension Programme at Bankura Christian College, Bankura. 18th-20th November 2022
- Koustav Chatterjee, Subhadip Paul, Rebecca Banerjee, Supriyo Choudhury, Mona Tiwari, Hrishikesh Kumar. Brain morphometries and gait dysfunction in Progressive Supranuclear Palsy and Vascular Parkinsonism. 6th National Conference Of Movement Disorders Society Of India – MDSICON 2021-22 · 13th – 15th May 2022.
- Manohar Kumar Pahan, Mahendra Kumar Singh. Change in living environment and its impact on Reactive stress tolerance in preadolescent sport cadets of Jharkhand. ISAMCON 2022. Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai. 18th-20th March, 2022.
- Arya R, Interconnectedness of causes of suffering: Samkhya Yoga and Ayurveda, National Yoga Conference on Yoga Sashtra, 25-27 February 2022
- Majhi S, Role of divine grace in attaining cittavritti-nirodha, National Yoga Conference on Yoga Sashtra, 25-27 February 2022
- Uday Sankar Roy, Raju Roy. Effect of Yoga Breathing Manuevers (Shitali and Sitkari Pranayama) on Heat Stress Management. Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2021. 12(2).182-188.
- Subhashis Biswas, Ankur Biswas. Somatotype of Regional Cricketers of West Bengal in India. European Journal of Sports & Exercise Science. 2021. 9 (3): 11-17.
- Subhashis Biswas, Ankur Biswas, Nita Bandyopadhyay. Effects of Four Weeks Intervention of Yogic Practices on Cricket Specific Motor Fitness. Journal of Advances in Sports and Physical Education. 2021. 4(5): 125-130. doi: 10.36348/jaspe.2021.v04i05.007.
Publications in Conference Proceedings:
- Manohar Kumar Pahan, Mahendra Kumar Singh. A Comparative Study of Cognitive Abilities among Tribal and Non-Tribal Young Athletes of Jharkhand. 21st Biennial Conference of International Society for Comparative Physical Education and Sport (2021). Lakshimibai National College of Physical Education, Trivandrum. December 16th – 18th 2021.
- Triloki Prasad, Subhankar Ghosh, Asis Goswami. Static Balance Ability of Visually Impaired and Partially Sighted Persons on Firm and Foam Surfaces. European Journal of Adapted Physical Activity. 2020; 13(2). DOI: 10.5507/euj.2020.002.
- Gopinath Bhowmik Bhunia, Uday Sankar Ray. Improved aerobic capacity with progressive incorporation of breathing maneuvers in yoga training. Journal of Advances in Sports and Physical Education. 2020;3(11):199-206. DOI: 10,36348/jspe.2020.v03i11.001.
- Indrajit Sarkar, Shanti Ranjan Dasgupta, Kunal Sikder, Rupayan Bhattacharya. Reverse- Relative Age Effect on motor fitness of district level handball players of West Bengal in course of talent hunting. European Journal of Sports & Exercise Science. 2020; 8 (3): 01-13.
- Dhiraj Dolai, Rupayan Bhattacharya. Utility of Range of Motion Measurements On The Classification Of Athletes. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Sport and Health Sciences. 2020. 14(12).
- Arkadeb Dutta, Tidhar Lev-Ari, Ouriel Barzilay, Rotem Mairon, Alon Wolf, Ohad Ben-Shahar, Yoram Gutfreund. Self-motion trajectories can facilitate orientation-based figure-ground segregation. Journal of Neurophysiology. 2020 Mar 1;123(3):912-926. doi: 10.1152/jn.00439.2019.
- Subhashis Biswas. A Study on Resting Heart Rate and Heart Rate Variability of Athletes, Non-athletes and Cricketers. American Journal of Sports Science. 2020; 8(4): 95-98.
- Kolpakov, A.K, Sikder, K., Sarkar, A., Chaki, S., Shukla, S.K., Guo, X., Qi, Z., Barbery, C., Sabri, A. & Rafiq, K. Inflammatory serine proteases play a critical role in the early pathogenesis of diabetic cardiomyopathy. Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry. 2019;53(6):982-998. doi:10.33594/000000190
- Arnab Das, Malay Mandal, Pralay Majumdar, Alak Kr. Shyamal. Morpho-physiological profile and 2K performance of Indian elite rowers. Journal of Physical Education and Sport. 2019; 19(3): 1630-1635. doi: 10.7752/jpes.2019.03236.
- Arnab Das, Malay Mandal, Alak Kr. Shyamal, Pralay Majumdar. Monitoring changes of cardio-respiratory parameters during 2000m rowing performance. International Journal of Exercise Science. 2019; 12(2): 483-490. PMID: 30899347.
Publications in Conference Proceedings:
- Kunal Sikder, Elizabeth Phillips, Zhiju Zhong, Nadan Wang, Kenneth B. Margulies and Jason C. Choi. Celltype-Specific Functions in Dilated Cardiomyopathy Caused by the LMNA Gene Mutation. American heart association meeting, Philadelphia, USA. Circulation Research , 2019. Vol.125, Abstract no.730
- Arnab Das, Usha Sri Kaniganti, Alak Kr. Syamal, Malay Mandal, Pralay Majumdar. Monitoring 3 months periodized training load in Indian National rowers. Indian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology. 2019; 63 (5): 59-60.