Admission for academic session 2023-24 is closed
Applications are invited from Male candidates for admission to Master of Science in Sports Science (2 years, full-time programme) for the academic year 2023-24 starting from August 2023.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Sports Science / B.Sc in Exercise & Sports Science / B.Sc. in Exercise Physiology / B.Sc. in Sports Science and Physiology / B.Sc. physical education / B.Sc. (Hons) in any discipline of Physical or Biological Sciences of a recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved category)
- B.E./B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category)
NOTE : Students who are in their final year of B.Sc (expecting graduation in 2023) can apply with the marksheet of 2nd year. Students in final year of B.E/B.Tech can apply with their marks sheet of 3rd year
Maximum Age limit:
- General category: 25 years as on 01/07/2023
- Reserved categories: Age limit relaxation for reserved category as per Govt. rules
How to Apply
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when the dates for Admission Test / Interview are announced. Check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
- Last date of application: extended till 31 Aug 2023
- Admission Test & counselling : 1st Sept 2023 (tentative)
Admission test will be MCQ type questions on (i) General aptitude & reasoning – 25 marks and (ii) Sports awareness – 25 marks
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Admitted students are usually provided residential facility in University hostel.
- Admission to the hostel can be obtained by filling up separate application after taking admission to the program
- Hostel fee structure: https://rkmvu.ac.in/rkmveri-belur-campus-hostel-fees/
The course content has been developed following the UGC guidelines. See syllabus
For any queries you may contact
- For Academic queries:
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) :
- Sourav Paul (), Avishek Mondal (),