Applications are invited from MALE candidates only, for admission to ‘Yoga for Healthy Living’ to be conducted at University’s Main campus at Belur.
Programme details & Eligibility
Eligibility : Open to all
No Age Limit
Class Time : 8.00 -10.00 am or 4.30 – 6.30 pm
This programme is to provide yoga practice facility for any interested person of any age (male only) with a view to increasing health and wellness. It will be held for 3 days per week for 6 months.
It is open to all, but the candidate should be physically fit and mentally alert.
Last Date of sending Application
- 31 October 2018 (Wednesday)
Admission-cum-Registration Fees (one-time): Total amount for the 6-month to be paid at the time of admission: Rs.3500
Fees can be paid in any one of the way mentioned below
- pay online through RKMVERI Online Payments Portal: https://forms.rkmvu.ac.in
- pay by Demand Draft – made in favour of ‘Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute’ OR simply RKMVERI, Belur Math’ (preferably United Bank of India or State Bank of India, Belur Math Branch)
- by Cash
How to Apply
Completed Application form along with Age proof & Address proof, the Demand Draft or ‘Online payment order number’ or cash may be submitted in any of the following ways:
- By post or in person addressed to:
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
(Deemed-to-be-University as declared by Govt of India under UGC Act, 1956)
PO Belur Math, Howrah, West Bengal 711202
- Send the completed application preferably in pdf format by email to:
. Bring a printout of the completed application form and printout of the email sent to us along with the demand draft or cash to the University’s central office at Belur on the day of the entrance test at least one hour before the commencement of the admission test.
- Application Form
- Course content
The course content has been developed following the UGC guidelines for Yoga. Yogasanas and mudras, exercises for increasing fitness, pranayama will be part of this course. Yoga mats will be provided to all students.
- For further inquiries feel free to contact : 9609543713, 033-26549999