Admissions are closed for Academic Session 2021-22
Applications are invited from male candidates for admission to M.Sc. in Sports Science (2 years full-time) programme for the academic session starting August 2021.
- B.Sc (Hons) from Science Faculty of a recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved category).
- B.Sc (pass) with additional qualifications (like B.PEd, NIS Diploma etc.)
- B.E./B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
- Any undergraduate medical degree (like M.B.B.S., B.H.M.S. etc.) from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category).
- Presently this programme is open for male students only.
NOTE : Students who are in their final year of B.Sc can apply with marks sheet of 2nd year/part I. Students in final year of B.E/B.Tech can apply with their marks sheet of 3rd year.
Maximum Age limit:
- General category: 25 years as on 01/08/2021
- Reserved categories: Age limit relaxation for reserved category as per Govt. rules
How to apply
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Portal, then Login and Apply.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online through the same Portal.
- While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets.
- Once the application form is successfully submitted and the fee is paid, admit card for the entrance examination can be downloaded or printed from the Portal.
- Applicants may download and save a PDF copy of admit card.
Last date of application : 30 August, 2021
Admission test will be conducted (online). It will have a (i) general aptitude part (ii) subject specific part and (iii) sports awareness part.
Click here for sample question paper
- Last date to apply online : 30 August, 2021
- Online Entrance Exam & Interview : 1-4 September, 2021
- Publication of result : 5 September 2021 (result will be published on https://sy.rkmvu.ac.in)
- Admission process: 6 -10 September 2021
- Classes begin: 10 September 2021
Details will be sent to selected candidates via email.
Note : All dates are tentative and are changeable/extendable depending on prevailing circumstances. Due to COVID-19 pandemic situation, admission test, interview etc. will be held online. First semester classes are also likely to begin online and continue so until the situation improves to allow on-campus regular classes. All practical classes will be postponed to the second semester or till the situation improves to allow students to come to the campus.
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Admitted students are usually provided residential facility in University hostel.
- Admission to the hostel can be obtained by filling up separate application after taking admission to the program
- Hostel fee structure: http://rkmvu.ac.in/rkmveri-belur-campus-hostel-fees/
The course content has been developed following the UGC guidelines. See syllabus
All queries may be sent to our email-id: