Applications are invited for admission to M Sc. in Sports Science (2 years, full-time programme) for the academic year 2022-23 from Male candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Sports Science / B.Sc in Exercise & Sports Science / B.Sc. in Exercise Physiology / B.Sc. in Sports Science and Physiology / B.Sc. (Hons) in any discipline of Physical or Biological Sciences of a recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved category)
- B.E./B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category)
NOTE : Students who are in their final year of B.Sc (expecting graduation in 2022) can apply with the marksheet of 2nd year. Students in final year of B.E/B.Tech can apply with their marks sheet of 3rd year
Maximum Age limit:
- General category: 25 years as on 01/07/2022
- Reserved categories: Age limit relaxation for reserved category as per Govt. rules
How to Apply
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
- (While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.)
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘.
- Last date of application: 15 July 2022
- Written admission test : 20 July 2022
- Interview/counselling: 22 July 2022
- Publication of Results: 26 July 2022 (see https://sy.rkmvu.ac.in)
- Last date of taking admission: 6 August 2022
- Classes begin: 8 August 2022
Admission test will be conducted (online). It will have a (i) general aptitude part (ii) subject specific part and (iii) sports awareness part.
Click here for sample question paper
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Admitted students are usually provided residential facility in University hostel.
- Admission to the hostel can be obtained by filling up separate application after taking admission to the program
- Hostel fee structure: http://rkmvu.ac.in/rkmveri-belur-campus-hostel-fees/
The course content has been developed following the UGC guidelines. See syllabus
For any query you may like to contact