Admission to PhD in Yoga for academic year 2022-23
Applications are invited for admission to the Ph.D. in Yoga (full-time regular program) for the academic session 2022-23 from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
Candidates must have passed Masters Degree (full time, regular mode) in either of the following subjects from recognized University/Institute in India or abroad with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) or equivalent grade.
- M.Sc.Yoga/Yogic Science, M.A Yoga, M.Sc Yoga Therapy with UGC-NET qualification
- M.Sc. in Science disciplines which are related to various aspects of Yoga (e.g, Physiology, Physics, Psychology, Biophysics, Nutrition, Biochemistry etc.) with NET qualification in relevant major.
Note: Candidates clearing UGC NET are eligible, candidates with JRF award are preferred.
- 30 years as on 31-07-2022 (for General category). Age relaxation for reserved categories as per UGC rules.
How to Apply
Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘.
Documents need to be attached while filling up the online application form
- Scanned copies of your passport size photo
- Certificate and mark sheets of M.A/M.Sc. degree. Students awaiting final semester marksheet of Masters degree can apply with marksheet of first, second and third semesters
- Certificate & all marks sheets of Bachelors degree
- UGC-NET/JRF certificate
- One page research proposal stating the field of interest (preferably in tune with the current research activities of the Department, which can be found in http://sy.rkmvu.ac.in/faculty/)
- Other applicable certificates/documents
- Last date of application 21 August 2022
Note: Selection/admission process will be intimated by email soon after receiving the application.