Application invited for admission to Certificate Course in Yoga and Naturopathy (CCYN) at Belur Main Campus
CCYN Admissions 2022
(Six months course – conducted during weekends)
Yoga is a science of Holistic Living. Yoga is an invaluable gift of ancient Indian tradition. Yoga is essentially a spiritual discipline based on an extremely subtle science, which focuses on bringing harmony between mind, body; thought and action; restraint and fulfillment; harmony between man and nature and a holistic approach to health and well-being. Yoga is not about exercise but to discover the sense of oneness with ourselves, the world and Nature. It is an art and science for healthy living.
Yoga education is becoming popular day by day. The CCYN program aims to increase awareness on Yoga and teach general public wellness through yoga. Students are taught the basic concepts of philosophy of Yoga, the physiological implications of Yogic practices, various Yogic practices such as Asanas, Bandha, Mudra, Neti, Dhauti and Pranayama.
Naturopathy is the natural way of living a healthy life. It is now a recognised and popular alternate branch of medicine and health care. The AYUSH Ministry is constantly promoting Naturopathy along with Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani and other alternate forms of health care. Naturopathy and Yoga go hand-in-hand.
Applications are invited from MALE candidates only, for admission to the Certificate Course in Yoga and Naturopathy (CCYN) to be conducted at University’s Main campus at Belur from August 2022.
Programme details & Eligibility
Class timings: This is a weekend program. Classes are usually held on Saturday (afternoon) and Sundays (11am -4pm). The exact class schedule will be formulated based on mutual convenience of the enrolled batch and faculty members.
- CCYN is NOT an online program as the course has a large practical part (asanas, kriya, pranayama etc. as well as panchakarma and naturopathy practical) which will be conducted on campus only.
- CCYN is NOT a vocational course for employment. Rather, the objective of this certificate course is awareness generation and promotion of healthy living with Yoga and Naturopathy.
- In order to make education accessible to the community at large, RKMVERI runs certificate courses for people who have crossed their formal education time period. Certificate courses are tailor made for the working class who could not attend the regular full time courses. That is why classes will be held on weekends.
Eligibility : The candidate should have completed 12th Standard from a recognized board or institution
Maximum Age : 45 yrs.
Visit the Academics page for more information on the course.
Last date of application and paying the Course fee: 20 August 2022
Classes start from: 21 August 2022
How to Apply :
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Admission Portal ( https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission ).
- Then Login and fill up the application form online and upload soft-copies of photo, mark-sheet(s).
- After successfully submitting the online application form, pay the Course fee online through the same Portal.
- Once Course fee is paid, fees receipt can be downloaded from the same fees payment page.
Course Fee : Rs. 12,000/-
The course content has been developed following the UGC guidelines. See Syllabus
All queries may be sent to our email-id: