CCY course is offered at Belur Main Campus & Swamiji’s Ancestral House Campus (Kolkata).
Admission to CCY course at Belur Main Campus is closed now.
CCY Admissions —
(Six months course – conducted during weekends)
Yoga is a science of Holistic Living, it is becoming popular day by day. In order to make Yoga education accessible to a large population the CCY course has been developed. It is tailor made for working class who could not attend the regular full time courses. That is why classes will be held in weekends.
In this program, students will be taught the basic concepts of the philosophy of Yoga, the physiological implications of Yoga as well as various Yogic practices such as Asanas , Bandha, Mudra, Neti, Dhauti and Pranayama. This programme aims to increase awareness on Yoga and teach general public wellness through yoga.
Applications are invited from MALE candidates only, for admission to the Certificate Course in Yoga (CCY) to be conducted at University’s Main campus at Belur to begin from June 2019 during the academic session 2019-20.
Programme details & Eligibility
Class timings: Saturday ( 3 pm – 6 pm), Sunday ( 10 am – 5 pm) Tentative Schedule
Eligibility : Higher Secondary (12th Standard) in any stream with minimum aggregate 50% marks from any recognised institution.
Maximum Age : 45 yrs.
Visit the Academics page for more information on the course.
Last date of application and admission : 9 June 2019
Classes start from: 9 June 2019
Classes end: December 2019
Course Fee :
|Admission cum Registration||5,000|
|Fees for Dress, Yoga Mat, equipment etc.||2,000|
|Payment Due Date||9 June 2019 (at the time of Admission)|
The course content has been developed following the UGC guidelines. See Syllabus
Admission to CCY course at Swamiji’s Ancestral House Campus is closed now.
Applications are invited from men for admission to Certificate course in Yoga at Vivekananda Research Centre of RKMVERI at Swami Vivekananda’s Ancestral House, Kolkata.
Certificate Course in Yoga – CCY (6 months)
- Minimum Eligibility: Higher Secondary (plus two) – Male candidates only
- Maximum Age: 50 yrs
- Class timings: Once a week (Sundays, 10 am – 1 pm lecture classes, 2 pm – 5 pm practical classes)
- Programme-fee: Rs. 12000/-
- Last date of application: 15 June 2021
- Classes start from: 4 July 2021
- There would be an exam at the end of the course. Upon successful completion of the course certificate would be issued.
- Visit the Academics page for more information on the course.
Mode: Classes will be conducted in Offline (In-person at Campus) mode only.
How to Apply :
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Admission Portal,
- Then Login and Apply online.
- After successfully submitting the online application form, pay the Programme-fee online through the same Portal.
For any queries contact : Contact Ganesh Mallick (Mobile: 8296797966), Soumyadeep Roy Chowdhury (Mobile: 6291060148)