Applications are invited from men for admission to Certificate course in Yoga at Nivedita Bhavana, Ancestral House of Swami Vivekananda, Kolkata-700006.
Programme details & Eligibility
- Minimum Eligibility: Higher Secondary (plus two) – Male candidates only
- Class timings: Once a week (Sundays, 9.30 am – 1.30 pm)
- Mode: Classes will be conducted in Offline (In-person at Campus) mode only.
- Course duration : 6 months
- Course fee: Rs. 6000/-
- Last date of application: 31 December 2022
- Classes start from: 05 January 2023
- There would be an exam at the end of the course. Upon successful completion of the course certificate would be issued.
- Visit the Academics page for more information on the course.
How to apply
Last date to apply: 31 December 2022
A. Apply Online :
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Course fee online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and Course-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
B. Apply Offline :
- Download the application-form (Click here to download Application Form).
- Print the application-form, duly fill it up and submit it in person at the Reception Desk, Medha Bhavan, Belur Campus, RKMVERI (during 10 AM to 6 PM).
- Pay the Course fee in Cash at the Reception Desk itself.
- Please attach a xerox-copy of your 12th class (Higher Secondary) Mark-sheet.
For any queries contact :
- Ganesh Mallick (Mobile: )
- Soumyadeep Roy Chowdhury (Mobile: )
- Gobinda Chandra Shil (Mobile: )