The department has organized the following seminars in Sports Science and Yoga, and Yoga camps in the recent past.
- A national level seminar on ‘Scientific Approach to Sports Performance and Assessment’, 15-16 March 2019
- Seminar on ‘RECENT TRENDS: RESEARCH IN SPORTS SCIENCE AND YOGA’ was organised by the Chairholder during 9-10 March 2018.
- Training programme on “Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)” was organised for the Sports Science and Yoga Students of Belur Campus on 8th September, 2017.
- A national level seminar on ‘SPORTS SCIENCE AS AN EMERGING DISCIPLINE IN HIGHER EDUCATION’, February 17-18, 2017.
- Yoga Fest – 2017, at Belur Main Campus
- Celebration of International Day of Yoga – June 21st, every year.
- In-house Yoga competition – 2016
- Yoga Camps – June 2016