Admission is closed for Academic Year 2020-21
Applications are invited from Male candidates for M Sc. / M.A. in Yoga (2 years, full-time programme) for the academic session July/Aug-2020.
- B.A.-Yoga / B.Sc-Yoga from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% Marks for Reserved Category),
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in any discipline + Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga, both from recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% Marks for Reserved Category)
- Students who are appearing for final exam of PGDY in 2020 can apply with the first semester marks sheet.
- Candidates who are currently studying in the final year/semester of BA/BSc in Yoga are also eligible to apply with the marks of 1st and 2nd years (admission is subject to securing 50% marks in aggregate).
- Students having undergraduate degree in Science/ Engineering / Medical will get MSc (Yoga) degree, students having undergraduate degree in other disciplines such as Arts,Humanities, Commerce etc. will get MA (Yoga) degree.
Maximum Age limit
- General category: 28 years as on 1/7/2020
- Reserved categories: 33 years (Age limit relaxation for reserved categories as per Govt. rules)
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure (Yoga Programmes)
Admitted students will be provided residential facility in the University hostel. Hostel will be opened only after COVID-19 situation is improved.
The course content has been developed following the UGC guidelines. See syllabus
All queries may be sent to our email-id: