Applications are invited from Male candidates for M Sc. / M.A. in Yoga (2 years, full-time programme) for the academic session July/Aug-2020.
- B.A.-Yoga / B.Sc-Yoga from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% Marks for Reserved Category),
- Graduation/ Post Graduation in any discipline + Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga, both from recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% Marks for Reserved Category)
- Students who are appearing for final exam of PGDY in 2020 can apply with the first semester marks sheet.
- Candidates who are currently studying in the final year/semester of BA/BSc in Yoga are also eligible to apply with the marks of 1st and 2nd years (admission is subject to securing 50% marks in aggregate).
- Students having undergraduate degree in Science/ Engineering / Medical will get MSc (Yoga) degree, students having undergraduate degree in other disciplines such as Arts,Humanities, Commerce etc. will get MA (Yoga) degree.
Maximum Age limit
- General category: 28 years as on 1/7/2020
- Reserved categories: 33 years (Age limit relaxation for reserved categories as per Govt. rules)
How to apply
Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply.
After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee online from the same Portal.
(While applying online, attach the scan copy of your passport size photo.)
Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal.
Applicants need to bring the Admit Card on the day of the entrance examination. Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smart phone.
Last date of application : 15 August, 2020
Candidates from out side West Bengal can apply also. After Filling up the application contact . Arrangement will be made for admission test/ Interview in the nearest possible location in the state where the candidate is currently staying/studying.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic and lock down we cannot conduct written test in person. Therefore, online test/interview/viva will be conducted in place of the Admission Test. The candidates who have applied will be contacted by the Department with further details.
Admitted students will be provided residential facility in the University hostel.
The course content has been developed following the UGC guidelines. See syllabus