Next batch of admissions for all Sports Science and Yoga programs are scheduled to take place in the next academic-session 2021-22
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to M.Sc. in Sports Science (Two years Full-time) programme for the academic session starting July-2019.
- B.Sc (Honours) from Science Faculty of a recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% Marks for Reserved Category)
- B.E./B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% Marks for Reserved Category)
- M.B.B.S from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks (45% Marks for Reserved Category)
- Students who are in their final year of B.Sc can apply with marks sheet of 2nd year/part I. Students in final year of B.E/B.Tech can apply with their marks sheet of 3rd year.
Maximum Age limit:
- General category: 25 years as on 1/7/2019 (for candidates with MBBS age limit is 28 years.)
- Reserved categories: 30 years (Age limit relaxation for reserved category as per Govt. rules)
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure (Lab based programmes)
Admitted students will be provided residential facility in the University hostel.
- Monthly mess charges : Rs. 2,000/-
- Monthly room rent: Rs. 1,000/-
The course content has been developed following the UGC guidelines. See syllabus