M.Sc. in Sports Science – Admissions 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to M.Sc. in Sports Science (Two years Full-time) programme for the academic session starting July-2019.
- B.Sc (Honours) from Science Faculty of a recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate
- B.E./B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 50% marks
- M.B.B.S from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks
Maximum Age limit:
- General category: 25 years as on 1/7/2019
- Reserved categories: Age limit relaxation for reserved category as per Govt. rules
How to apply:
Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply.
After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
(While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets.)
Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal.
Applicants need to bring the Admit Card on the day of the entrance examination. Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smart phone.
Last date of application: 31 May 2019
- The admission test will have two parts – (i) General aptitude test and (ii) subject or field specific test
- Total 100 marks, time 2 hours
Belur Main Campus (just at the entrance of Belur Math)
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
Belur Math, Howrah 711202, West Bengal
Click here for directions to reach the Belur Campus.
- Admission test: 9 June 2019, 12.30 pm – 2.30 pm
- Results of Admission test : 12 June 2019, 5.00 pm (result will be published in website https://sy.rkmvu.ac.in)
- Interview: 15 June 2019, 11.00 am
- Results of Interview : 17 June 2019 (result will be published in website https://sy.rkmvu.ac.in)
- Last date of admission: 28 June 2019
- Classes begin: Monday 1 July 2019
Course Fee :
|Fee Component||1st Semester||2nd Semester||3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Admission cum Registration||5,000||0||0||0|
|Caution Deposit (refundable)||3,000||0||0||0|
|Payment Due Date||28 June 2019 (at the time of Admission)||15 January 2020 (beginning of 2nd semester)||Beginning of 3rd semester||Beginning of 4th semester|
Admitted students will be provided residential facility in the University hostel.
- Interested students would need to apply separately for hostel facility during admission.
- Amount to pay at the time of admission to the hostel: Rs. 12,000/- (Total) .
- Refundable Caution Deposit (refundable at the time of leaving after completion of studies, after suitable deduction for wear and tear if any): Rs.6000/- [ Breakup: Rs.4000/- (boarding advance for two months) + Rs. 2000/- (lodging advance for two months) ]
- Lodging (room rent) charges for 6 months of the first semester: Rs. 6000/-
- Thus, the total amount payable at the time of admission to the hostel: Rs. 12000/-
- Monthly mess charges : Rs. 2,000/-
- Monthly room rent: Rs. 1,000/-
The course content has been developed following the UGC guidelines. See syllabus