Applications are closed now
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to M.Sc. in Sports Science (Two years Full-time) programme for the academic session starting July-2019.
- B.Sc (Honours) from Science Faculty of a recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% Marks for Reserved Category)
- B.E./B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% Marks for Reserved Category)
- M.B.B.S from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks (45% Marks for Reserved Category)
- Students who are in their final year of B.Sc can apply with marks sheet of 2nd year/part I. Students in final year of B.E/B.Tech can apply with their marks sheet of 3rd year.
Maximum Age limit:
- General category: 25 years as on 1/7/2019 (for candidates with MBBS age limit is 28 years.)
- Reserved categories: 30 years (Age limit relaxation for reserved category as per Govt. rules)
How to apply
A. Apply online and pay online
Online Application Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then Login and Apply.
After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
(While applying online, attach the scan copies of your passport size photo and mark-sheets.)
Once Application form is successfully submitted and fee is paid, Admit Card can be downloaded and printed from the Online Application Portal.
Applicants need to bring the Admit Card on the day of the entrance examination. Alternatively, they may carry their Admit Card (PDF) in their smart phone.
Last date of application: 28 June 2019
B. Submit duly filled Application Form at the University Office
Application forms can also be collected free of charge from RKMVERI Reception Counter at Belur Main Campus in person.
Application forms are also available online for download from RKMVERI website.
Submission of the Application Form
At the time of submission of completed applications, a fee of Rs. 300/- should be paid in cash at RKMVERI Admission Counter on or before 28 June 2019 (except Sundays during office hours: 10 am to 5 pm).
Application Fee can also be paid online. Click here for Online Application Fee. Once payment is successful, you will receive payment confirmation in email, print it and submit it along with filled Application form.
Receipt should be shown at the entrance of Admission Exam hall.
Candidates from out side West Bengal can apply also. After Filling up the application contact 9836231667. Arrangement will be made for admission test/ Interview in the nearest possible location in the state where the candidate is currently staying/studying.
- The admission test will have two parts – (i) General aptitude test and (ii) subject or field specific test
- Total 100 marks, time 2 hours
Belur Main Campus (just at the entrance of Belur Math)
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
Belur Math, Howrah 711202, West Bengal
Click here for directions to reach the Belur Campus.
- Admission test and Interview : 30 June, 2019, 12:00 pm.
- Results of Admission test : July 2, 2019, 5.00 pm (result will be published in website https://sy.rkmvu.ac.in)
- Admission: July 3-8, 2019
- Classes begin: Monday 8th July, 2019
Course Fee :
|Fee Component||1st Semester||2nd Semester||3rd Semester||4th Semester|
|Admission cum Registration||5,000||0||0||0|
|Caution Deposit (refundable)||3,000||0||0||0|
|Payment Due Date||28 June 2019 (at the time of Admission)||15 January 2020 (beginning of 2nd semester)||Beginning of 3rd semester||Beginning of 4th semester|
Admitted students will be provided residential facility in the University hostel.
- Monthly mess charges : Rs. 2,000/-
- Monthly room rent: Rs. 1,000/-
The course content has been developed following the UGC guidelines. See syllabus