Admission are closed now; Next Batch admissions would be notified later
Applications are invited from men for admission to Certificate courses in Yoga at Vivekananda Research Centre of RKMVERI at Swami Vivekananda’s Ancestral House, Kolkata.
Certificate Course in Yoga – CCY (6 months)
- Minimum Eligibility: Higher Secondary (plus two) – Male candidates only
- Maximum Age: 50 yrs
- Class timings: Once a week (Sundays, 10 am – 1 pm lecture classes, 2 pm – 5 pm practical classes)
- Course fee: Rs. 12000/- for whole course, payable at the time of admission
- Course duration: Six months, twice a year (January – June, July –December). At present admission is given only for January–June 2020 batch.
- Last date of application:
28 February 202031st March 2020
- Classes start from: Sunday 8, March 2020
- There would be an exam at the end of the course. Upon successful completion of the course certificate would be issued.
- Admission offices: Swami Vivekananda Ancestral House (10 am – 5 pm),
RKMVERI Belur Math (10 am – 5 pm), Contact number: 6291060148
- Visit the Academics page for more information on the course.
How to Apply
Last date of application / admission :
28 February 2020 31st March 2020
Application Form :
Application form is available at the Reception desk, RKMVERI, Belur Campus and Swamiji’s Ancestral House. Alternatively, download the form given below and print it.
Certificate Course in Yoga (6 months) : Download the application form
Completed application form may be submitted in the following ways on or before the last date of admission.
Submit the completed form in person by hand with the DD/cash (or Order no. if fee is paid online) at the Reception desk, RKMVERI, Belur Campus, OR at the Reception desk, Swami Vivekananda’s Ancestral House.
Admission office hours: Swami Vivekananda’s Ancestral House : 10 am – 5 pm , RKMVERI Belur Main Campus : 10 am – 5 pm .
How to pay fee :
- Fee may be paid in DD or Cash form or online through our Secure Portal (click here to goto RKMVERI Secure Portal).
- If fee is paid online please note down the Order / Payment # present in the confirmation/receipt email received, it is required during admission.
- If the applicant prefers to pay fee through DD, draw the DD in the favour of ‘RAMAKRISHNA MISSION VIVEKANANDA EDUCATIONAL & RESEARCH INSTITUTE, Belur Math’.
For any queries contact :
1. Admission Office or Reception Desk, Medha Bhavan, RKMVERI, Belur Main Campus
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
PO Belur Math, Dist Howrah 711 202, West Bengal, India
✆ : (033) 2654-9999
2. Vivekananda Research Centre of RKMVERI
Ramakrishna Mission Swami Vivekananda’s Ancestral House and Cultural Centre
105, Vivekananda Road, Kolkata – 700 006, Ph: 033-22570213