Applications invited for admission to Certificate Course in Basic Ayurveda, Panchakarma and Naturopathy (CBAPN)
(Six months course – conducted during weekends)
About Naturopathy Course
Naturopathy is the natural way of living healthy life. It is now a recognised and popular alternate branch of medicine and health care. The AYUSH Ministry is constantly promoting Naturopathy along with Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani and other alternate forms of health care. Naturopathy and Yoga go hand-in-hand. RKMVERI already runs one year PG Diploma in Yoga. In the year 2019 RKMVERI launched a new certificate course in Naturopathy so that people who have Yoga training can upgrade/ add-on their skill in a short time. This course is an ideal Value Addition for candidates who have done PG Diploma in Yoga Course. However the course is open to all (Male candidates) who have passed minimum Graduation in any stream. This is not a vocational course targeted for employment. Rather, the objective of this certificate course is awareness generation and promotion of healthy living in natural way.
Eligibility : Male candidates (only)
Academic Qualification : Candidate should have passed Graduation in any stream from any recognised institution.
Class Mode: Theory classes will be held online (through google meet) and practical classes will be held in Belur campus.
NOTE: CBAPN course is NOT online as the course has a large practical part which will be conducted on the campus only.
Class Timings: In the beginning of the course, theory classes will be held every Sunday 10 am – 4pm (with breaks, schedule will be given to students after admission). Practical classes will be held afterwards (also on Sundays), and schedule will be informed later.
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Admission Portal ( https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission ).
- Then Login and fill up the application form online and upload soft-copies of photo and mark-sheet(s).
- After successfully submitting the online application form, pay the Course fee online through the same Portal.
- Once Course fee is paid, fees receipt can be downloaded from the same fees payment page.
- Last date for applying online and Course fee payment : 15 February 2022 (date extended)
Classes start from: 12 January 2022 Classes end: 30 June 2022
Course Fee : Rs. 12,000/-
Click here for Syllabus
All queries may be sent to our email-id: