Admissions for the session beginning from July 2018 during the academic year 2018-19
Applications are invited from MALE candidates only, for admission to ‘Outreach Programme in Yoga for Health & Wellbeing (OPY)’ to be conducted at University’s Main campus at Belur.
Programme details & Eligibility
Eligibility : Pass in Higher Secondary (Plus Two) in any stream from any recognised institution.
No Age Limit
This outreach programme is to provide yoga practice facility for any interested person of any age (male only) with a view to increasing health and wellness. It will be held for 3 days per week for 6 months. A new batch of students will be admitted once in 3 months.
It is open to all, but the candidate should be physically fit and mentally alert. Admission will be made after suitable screening.
- Admission-cum-Registration Fees (one-time): Rs.500 Course Fee: Rs.3000 for six months. Total amount for the 6-month to be paid at the time of admission: Rs.3500
Please note the following:
- Candidates who have appeared in their respective final examinations, results are awaited, may also apply.
- Relaxation of marks and age limit for SC/ST category as per Government Rules.
- 9 July 2018 (Wednesday): Commencement of classes from 10:00 am.
How to Apply
Application forms and Admit Card can either be downloaded from the website given above or collected from the University’s central office at Belur (just outside the Belur Math main gate). Please read the instructions printed in the application form carefully.
All the relevant information of the application must be duly filled and submitted along with a fee of Rs. 300, paid in any of the below mentioned ways.
- pay online through RKMVERI Online Payments Portal: https://forms.rkmvu.ac.in
- pay by Demand Draft – made in favour of ‘Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute’ OR simply RKMVERI, Belur Math’ (preferably United Bank of India or State Bank of India, Belur Math Branch)
- by Cash
Completed application forms along with the Demand Draft or ‘Online payment order number’ or cash may be submitted in any of the following ways:
- By post or in person addressed to:
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
(Deemed-to-be-University as declared by Govt of India under UGC Act, 1956)
PO Belur Math, Howrah, West Bengal 711202
- Send the completed application preferably in pdf format by email to:
. Bring a printout of the completed application form and printout of the email sent to us along with the demand draft or cash to the University’s central office at Belur on the day of the entrance test at least one hour before the commencement of the admission test.
Applicants will have to duly fill in the admit card details and bring it on the day of the admission test.
Note: Please do not submit the admit card along with your application.
Proper dress code will be required for the discipline of sports science as will be specified at the time of admission.
Application Form & Admit Card
The course content has been developed following the UGC guidelines for Yoga.
For further inquiries feel free to contact
Reception Desk at the Belur Main Campus: 033-26549999
Dr Rajeshwar Mukherjee,
Department of Yoga
Phone: 094743 07169