Applications are invited for admission to M Sc. in Yoga (2 years, full-time programme) for the academic year 2022-23 from Male candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
- B.Sc Yoga / B.Sc. Yoga Therapy / B.Sc. Yoga and Naturopathy (full time, regular mode) from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.(45% for reserve category)
- Students appearing for the final exam of BSc can apply with marksheets of 1st and 2nd year.
- BA Yoga/Yoga Philosophy are not eligible to apply for MSc Yoga
Maximum Age limit
- General category: 25 years as on 01/07/2022
- Reserved categories: Age limit relaxation for reserved category as per Govt. rules
How to Apply
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Online Application Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
- (While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.)
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘.
- Last date of application: 15 July 2022
- Written admission test : 20 July 2022
- Interview/counselling: 23 July 2022
- Publication of Results: 26 July 2022 (see https://sy.rkmvu.ac.in)
- Last date of taking admission: 6 August 2022
- Classes begin: 8 August 2022
Applicants will be tested in reasoning ability, logical thinking and on Yoga awareness.
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure (Yoga Programmes)
Admitted students are usually provided with a residential facility in University hostels.
- Admission to the hostel can be obtained by filling up separate application after taking admission to` the program
- Hostel fee structure: See http://rkmvu.ac.in/rkmveri-belur-campus-hostel-fees/
The course content has been developed following the UGC guidelines. See syllabus
For any query you may like to contact